Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brief Update

So sorry for the delay in between posts. Since the last post we have continued with our fundraising efforts, sold the industrial building (Yeah!) and are generally going through 14 years of accumulated "stuff" to see what to keep and what to sell or give away.

Eric continues to work on restoring the research vessel - the project should end in 2 weeks and he has 2 more projects lined up after that. I am landscaping my neighbors yard and continuing volunteer at the kids schools and a resale store.

Our home is still on the market - but no serious lookers yet. We are looking at the possibility of renting it for awhile.

We have 4 weeks to determine if we will be able to leave in July. Our funding must be at 85% by mid- June so that the paperwork can be processed in time for us to head to Colorado. At this time we really don't know what to expect. We are at about 49% of our required funding and have several families who have verbally committed. In order to be official the verbal commitments need to be sent in to HCJB or given on-line. So, if you are one of those families who has verbally committed we would sure appreciate it if you could send in the information.

As always we thank you for your prayers, gifts and encouragement. This continues to be a period of growth for our family and we are trying not to miss the lessons we are to learn in the journey to get to Ecuador.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment so that we know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2008-2013 Eric and Renee Fogg.
All rights reserved.